Discovering the energized you and raising your energy is important when it comes to being happy and healthy. A higher energy level boosts the immune system, keeps internal organs fit and releases those natural “feel good” hormones. The body functions better, the mind thinks with focus and stress is reduced. The following lists several ways to boost your energy level:
- Practice love – Begin by loving yourself; look in the mirror and say “I love you!” Name 10 things you love about yourself. Express love to family and friends. If you have a pet, hold them, love and enjoy them.
- Breathe – Inhale and exhale through your nose. Your lower belly should expand and contract as you breathe.
- Drink water – Drink half your weight in ounces of water each day.
- Smile, laugh and have fun – Smile radiantly, sincerely and joyfully at every opportunity. Laugh; watch a funny movie, share jokes with your friends, laugh at the absurdities of life. Make time for fun activities.
- Stretch and Exercise – When you awake in the morning stretch your body; during the day take breaks to stand and stretch. Give your body a workout; walk, bike, swim or try Tai Chi! Go dancing or dance by yourself. Find an activity you like and do it regularly.
There are many other ways to raise your energy. I am excited to offer a new class about raising your energy! The class material will offer even more ways to raise your energy. We will discuss the benefits in greater detail and we will have fun with several suggested techniques. So, if you would like to learn more about the benefits of raising your energy and some brilliant tips, come to the class “Techniques to Raise Your Energy” on Saturday, March 17, 2012.
- Grounding & Video! (lightworkersgifts.wordpress.com)